~Ma Lil Me~

My photo
This is my little place of escape, filled with things I {much} love. I hope that it becomes a source of joy & inspiration for you too...

~Bloggies Archieve~

~welcome to ma gillblog~

Your comments make me happy dance!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message! I try very hard to visit the blogs of all of my readers, but sometimes I don't know everyone who is a reader!! If you would like me to stop by your blog, please leave me your info!! I would love to come over and say hi!


~Anyway enjoy reading about me and my little life~

Followers

Networkedblog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ma daily schedule


so here is ma daily schedule:
a.m
1. sleep in till whenever I want..
2. eat breakfast byk2..
3. godek ipad till ma eyeballs go dry..
4. play games if there's nothing nice on TV...
5. eat snacks,layan you tube...
6. zzzzzzz...

afternoon
1. watch TV...
2. godek ipad lagi...
3. eat lunch while reading any novels...
4. watch some more TV...
5. nap...

pm
1. watch TV (officially a couch potato)...
2. eat snacks...lalala...
3. spend time wif family...
4. eat dinner...
5. stay up while watching whatever there is on the TV...

so yeah, basically thats all I do...there's nothing to go out to in ma hometown, with a slow internet connection, I've been feeling lazy to go online..yelah,da terbiasa ngan unifi,now gune P1 Wimax,erghhh...plus,dpt jmpa naim skali sminggu saje...xsabar nk jmpa beliau jumaat ni..
anyway, yeah, its been really boring but, having da luxury to just relax n spend some time wif ma family, its priceless~

2 comments:

  1. hehe msti bosan la tu , mkn tdo mkn tdo. xpe, at least ade family tgk kite. :)

    ReplyDelete