~Ma Lil Me~

My photo
This is my little place of escape, filled with things I {much} love. I hope that it becomes a source of joy & inspiration for you too...

~Bloggies Archieve~

~welcome to ma gillblog~

Your comments make me happy dance!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message! I try very hard to visit the blogs of all of my readers, but sometimes I don't know everyone who is a reader!! If you would like me to stop by your blog, please leave me your info!! I would love to come over and say hi!


~Anyway enjoy reading about me and my little life~

Followers

Networkedblog

Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm officially unemployed now!

Ma belly has grown bigger now n I'm starting to get uncomfortable from da weight & da pressure of my belly...
Ma back is killing me! Literally!!
I feel like a disabled n helpless, and it's driving me mad!! So much to do n I just can't do it...
I think ma baby has dropped down, I don't know if the head has engaged I will need the doctor to tell me by using ultrasound scan...
I can't tell if da pain comes from da head rubbing da pelvic floor muscles or if it comes from ma back problem...
I do notice that from around early 33 weeks ma heartburn seemed to ease down...
Oh, I've gained 16 kg now... Poor ma back & pelvis...from 44kg n now 60
I'm officially unemployed now I have more time to put ma feet up & relax...
Until I get bored, of course, then I'll find something to do..30 more days ++ to go now..
I stay home most of da time which driving me crazy.
Now I'm proud to so that I've experienced something I thought I wouldn't,BOREDOM!
But, hey.. I shall enjoy it !!coz Soon da little one will not let me have time for ma own as per ma mom,ma mil n
kak nass always said,so here I am bored as hell but happy... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment