~Ma Lil Me~

My photo
This is my little place of escape, filled with things I {much} love. I hope that it becomes a source of joy & inspiration for you too...

~Bloggies Archieve~

~welcome to ma gillblog~

Your comments make me happy dance!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message! I try very hard to visit the blogs of all of my readers, but sometimes I don't know everyone who is a reader!! If you would like me to stop by your blog, please leave me your info!! I would love to come over and say hi!


~Anyway enjoy reading about me and my little life~

Followers

Networkedblog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

May Allah swt bless all ur kindness...ameen..

Well hello everyone :p Blogging seems not tat fun anymore n it has nothing to do wif pregnancy hormones.
But still, i love reading others…n yes, facebook is a medium for me to play games n twitter is ma private gossip corner…hehehe..
So, I'm not that good wif strangers nowadays…Life has been good, semalam makan sate sedap dekat taman dato harun,PJ,p sane lepak ngn ice,asyu,kak lang n jumpa along ambik barang2 baby….along,tq tq tq sgt sbb sponsor byk sgt da things yg we definitely need!!!mcm sleep suits,sleeved suits,short sleeved suits,rompers,socks,hat,mittens and bootees (ngehh..these disappear quickly),baby hood,BABY CAR SEAT,BABY BOUNCER…Byk lg n ade yg ili sendiri tatau ape name pon..hehehe… tq along..tq sgt2…kitorang sgt2 menghargai nya.. love u along..so bila tgok dgn ape yg kitorang da beli ngn ape yg along kasi semuanye da complete..tq to yaya n mimo jugak untuk rompers yg sgt2 comel2…alhamdulillah,rezeki baby sgt murah...
Now that 7 months n a half have flew by, we need to sort out what we REALLY need for our new arrival n for me after birth. So me n naim have outlined FEW list to give us an idea of what we need.. now,tgah planning nk deco bilik baby,hehehe… sumenye akan settle hasil dr titik peluh mummy n papa saje..special tak baby…kan lebih sweet?mummy akan kuarkan sume creativity yg ade ni..bia bilik baby cantik..okey?now kat opis,act,agak pening kepala..td boss ade tegur,tanye nape mata merah n berair mcm sesema…aku ckp ok je..act pening pon mmg xteruk sgt,just rase berdenyut2 sket je..sbb mmg da tau..malam nt msti demam ni..p/s: again alhamdulillah i would like to thank to everyone that has been kind enough to belikan,n kasi kat kitorang all this brg2 baby,,sampai we didnt have to buy any of these..May Allah swt bless all ur kindness...ameen..
Pitcha akan di upload afta da done wif 2nd round pre wash session..

No comments:

Post a Comment