~Ma Lil Me~

My photo
This is my little place of escape, filled with things I {much} love. I hope that it becomes a source of joy & inspiration for you too...

~Bloggies Archieve~

~welcome to ma gillblog~

Your comments make me happy dance!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message! I try very hard to visit the blogs of all of my readers, but sometimes I don't know everyone who is a reader!! If you would like me to stop by your blog, please leave me your info!! I would love to come over and say hi!


~Anyway enjoy reading about me and my little life~

Followers

Networkedblog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

haila..ni post dalam draft masa aku 5 weeks..lani da 17 weeks..

~post ter peram~ ni mase baby baru 5 weeks..mula2 tau ade baby dalam perut :)
How Far Along: 5 weeks


Total Weight Gained/Loss: almost 3 lbs


Maternity Clothes: not yet but I cant wait!


Sleep: it seems to be where I am most, so tired all the time!


Best Moment of the Week: telling close friends and seeing how excited they get for us knowing how hard of a time we have had


Movement: not yet but cant wait


Food Craving: not much yet but pickles do sound and taste good


Food aversions: nothing


Morning sickness: a little nauseous but nothing too bad


Gender: not yet, we will find out in a about 15 or so weeks


Labor Signs: hopefully not for a long time


Belly Button: *.*


What I miss: having energy and not being so tired


What I'm looking forward to: our first ultrasound for this month *.*


Wisdom: "Do not worry about anything,instead, pray about everything"


Milestones: just finding out we are having a baby after all our wait, amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment