~Ma Lil Me~

My photo
This is my little place of escape, filled with things I {much} love. I hope that it becomes a source of joy & inspiration for you too...

~Bloggies Archieve~

~welcome to ma gillblog~

Your comments make me happy dance!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message! I try very hard to visit the blogs of all of my readers, but sometimes I don't know everyone who is a reader!! If you would like me to stop by your blog, please leave me your info!! I would love to come over and say hi!


~Anyway enjoy reading about me and my little life~

Followers

Networkedblog

Friday, April 15, 2011

welcome home sayang!!!


SURPRISE!!!!!





Naim just returned home from survey camp, n i was glad to see him walk through our door...yeayyy!maybe da lambat seminggu aku updates ni..tapi xpela..erm..mcm aku pernah cakap before ni la kan..I don't sleep well when Naim isn't home, either, which is weird because usually I'm da QUENN of sleep...I can drop off to sleep within minutes,xyah nak dodoi2 aku memang terus zzzz...without given da right reading material pun la...LOL..but without him, just like missing something major tau,kalo dapat lelap pun..mesti nak terjaga..haila..sangatlah bersyukur sbb alhamdulillah setakat ni memang kami xberjauhan,tu first time h hopefully,da last la..ekeke..gedik kan?erm..mcm manela ngn isteri-isteri lain yang selalu kena tinggal ngn husband kan..sedihnye..aku 8hari da mcm ape..ish..tabikla ngn dorang yang husband balik 3bulan skli ke..seminggu sekali ke.. n selalu outstationje..semoga korang sentiasa tabah ye :)
dan sepanjang duk berjauhan ni sgt2 la bertambah rindu kat c musyuk tu..hish,sorry,tergedik lagi...hahaha..so,takmo da jauh2..plz.. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment