~Ma Lil Me~

My photo
This is my little place of escape, filled with things I {much} love. I hope that it becomes a source of joy & inspiration for you too...

~Bloggies Archieve~

~welcome to ma gillblog~

Your comments make me happy dance!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message! I try very hard to visit the blogs of all of my readers, but sometimes I don't know everyone who is a reader!! If you would like me to stop by your blog, please leave me your info!! I would love to come over and say hi!


~Anyway enjoy reading about me and my little life~

Followers

Networkedblog

Saturday, November 6, 2010


m o v i n g h o u s e i n p r o g r e s s!
And finally....... after ding dong ming mong for so many weeks, finally we've decided to carry out with our plan....... SHIFT!!Current house is in a total mess and thanks to us... creating such mess. I just couldn't stand the uncleanliness of such boxes, bags, plastic bags, paper bags everywhere in the house as long as there is space to walk.


ma hubby aka ma supa duppa powa man!!!

Trolley bags to stuffs all my clothes.... look at those clothes sometimes was due impulsive buy and now, I implement self-control. No longer as crazy as last time. Learn to appreciate money and well, money is not easy to earn. Earn it yourself and you will know how to appreciate!




New House, New Kitchen, New Creations!!







p/s:indoor pitcha will b upload later!

My husband and I are finally in our new home and I have a kitchen that is all mine! With a new kitchen, it seems appropriate to track ma hubby+me into new culinary adventures and share them with the world, or at least the tiny part of da world interested in macooking. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment