~Ma Lil Me~

My photo
This is my little place of escape, filled with things I {much} love. I hope that it becomes a source of joy & inspiration for you too...

~Bloggies Archieve~

~welcome to ma gillblog~

Your comments make me happy dance!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message! I try very hard to visit the blogs of all of my readers, but sometimes I don't know everyone who is a reader!! If you would like me to stop by your blog, please leave me your info!! I would love to come over and say hi!


~Anyway enjoy reading about me and my little life~

Followers

Networkedblog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

hari bersejarah~Majlis Persandingan Raja Sehari

29 May 2010~ Hari Persandingan Naili's!

its me n Mr U R DA !!

yamanilanolie at naili's Pelamin!

yamanilanolie at da bride's room aka ma room!

ma besties since 90'

babes!

:)

ma stylist!

ma lobey doc!thanks for coming babes!love u all!

smile!

babes!love u all!thanks for everything yah!

ma mak T n mak epah!thanks for coming!

love u guys!mmmmuahhhh!thanks for da present n thanks for coming!mmmuahh!

ma biggga family!mmuahh!

ma mom in law!

ma mom n ma daddy cool!


waiting to come in.da arrivals of ma KEKANDA!

hye! :)

Was a beautiful day!
alhamdulillah....everything was perfect! :D

kuning raja sehari!
Well i just wanted to share ma beautiful wedding day
with u guys since we're like family now!
Yes it was almost 10 months ago but it felt like just yesterday!yoooo!
xterasa da nk dekat setahun i kawen..:)
semoga sentiasa kami kekal berbahagia sampai syurga..




p/s:Hope u enjoyed it!n tuk yg xsuke kan entry i..plz..dont cry for our HAPINESS! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment