~Ma Lil Me~

My photo
This is my little place of escape, filled with things I {much} love. I hope that it becomes a source of joy & inspiration for you too...

~Bloggies Archieve~

~welcome to ma gillblog~

Your comments make me happy dance!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message! I try very hard to visit the blogs of all of my readers, but sometimes I don't know everyone who is a reader!! If you would like me to stop by your blog, please leave me your info!! I would love to come over and say hi!


~Anyway enjoy reading about me and my little life~

Followers

Networkedblog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

19 June 2010~Majlis Bertandang aka Majlis Menyambut Caye...hehehe :) enjoy!

thanks to all!xoxo!mmmuaaahh!

alhamdulillah...thanks to semua family n saudara mara husband i sbb Majlis Bertandang or Majlis Menyambut Menantu sgtla meriah.i sgt2 terharu.. T.T
love u all..feeling very lucky sbb bkn sume org dianugerahkan keluarga mertua yg sgt2 baik hati n menyayangi caye n paling penting..hubungan kami direstui semua..alhamdulillah.....:)
p/s:mak,ayah,wan n family caye sgt2 berbesar hati di atas layanan yg telah diberikan..thanks semua!
da bride's car!

our bridesmaid!thanks to one n ice!

da bride's frenzzaz!thanks for coming guys!

me wif asyu!mmuaah!

ma juju,kaka,asyu n ice..thanks sbb sanggup travel from kl to ma hometown!!love u all damn much!

:)

thumbs up to all of u guys!

itadakimasu!

wif ma lovely kekanda!

*.* eyelashes!

jeng jeng!

:)

flowergalls aka ma anak-anak buah yg sgt2 shomel!

mummy tgah refill energy tuk sume flower galls before they falls down..hehe..

da greatest mummy aka ma sis in law!shantek kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment