~Ma Lil Me~

My photo
This is my little place of escape, filled with things I {much} love. I hope that it becomes a source of joy & inspiration for you too...

~Bloggies Archieve~

~welcome to ma gillblog~

Your comments make me happy dance!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message! I try very hard to visit the blogs of all of my readers, but sometimes I don't know everyone who is a reader!! If you would like me to stop by your blog, please leave me your info!! I would love to come over and say hi!


~Anyway enjoy reading about me and my little life~

Followers

Networkedblog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

i love you naim!



my husband!


My husband said that he came to by blog today to read my blog n there was nothing there. He was sad. I was shocked. My husband hates to read, like so much that he makes me read sub titles out loud when we are watching TV's!.
And even though he hates reading, he likes to read this. He is interested in my deepest innermost thoughts. He thinks I am interesting and funny and well, I think he just might be in love with me.

I have had the biggest crush on him since the moment we met. And now it looks like he might like me too. Oh man do I feel lucky. So it just feels great to see that he is interested enough in me to read this blog. Hey babe. I love you too...

No comments:

Post a Comment