~Ma Lil Me~

My photo
This is my little place of escape, filled with things I {much} love. I hope that it becomes a source of joy & inspiration for you too...

~Bloggies Archieve~

~welcome to ma gillblog~

Your comments make me happy dance!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message! I try very hard to visit the blogs of all of my readers, but sometimes I don't know everyone who is a reader!! If you would like me to stop by your blog, please leave me your info!! I would love to come over and say hi!


~Anyway enjoy reading about me and my little life~

Followers

Networkedblog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

RINDU kan KAMU SEMUA!

haisy..rindu zmn student..jeles tgok bdk2 sambung master..erm...act aku tgah duk so so ag ni..nak sambung master ke x..ice ngn asyu ade jgk la duk tye2 aku b4 ni bila nak apply,bila boley apply..erm...rindula zmn degree..rindu zmn skola..rindu kat kwn2..I miss having fun!! I miss ma girls, I miss ma lepak friends, I miss hanging out wif ma girls!but this is a different kind of 'fun' that i'm talking about...*gssiping over a at UiTM cafe..makan mixfruits b4 masuk kelas.. Gosh, i miss those days when we were light with responsibilities & commitments...

I miss those days when we will go out from late afternoon (that was morning for us) to late evenings ..cari2 makan..or else..tetiba decide nk kuar p jenjalan..hehehe..SACC mall pun jadila time tu...hahaha...skipping classes and have other classmates to sign the attendance for us...!hahaha..asyu da best la part ni.. and yesss i did
I miss having ma girls picking me up,esp mimo zibang!
I miss the time where we would gather at someone's place n just hanging around with each other..rindu YAMANILANOLIE!
I miss going to Pasar Malam n buy lots & lots of food but in da end, there's no one to finish it...ni zmn praktikal..beli byk2..beli mcm2..tp end up..xabes pon.. :p

But most of all, I miss ALL of you so much... :(
Dylla
Wanie
Yan
Nora
maidatul
Ika
Juju
gie
asyu
mimo
ice
yaya
ieja
sara
fai


I miss u ladiessssssss ;(

rindu nak melepak dgn budak susu jugak...sptutnye smlm ag.. :(

*Dina and Alya!


No comments:

Post a Comment