~Ma Lil Me~

My photo
This is my little place of escape, filled with things I {much} love. I hope that it becomes a source of joy & inspiration for you too...

~Bloggies Archieve~

~welcome to ma gillblog~

Your comments make me happy dance!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message! I try very hard to visit the blogs of all of my readers, but sometimes I don't know everyone who is a reader!! If you would like me to stop by your blog, please leave me your info!! I would love to come over and say hi!


~Anyway enjoy reading about me and my little life~

Followers

Networkedblog

Monday, July 5, 2010

for you..ma soul..



WEDDING DAY!!
The morning begins with a rainbow..
The cake arrives. The flowers arrive. My bouquet is not what I wanted though! Ahh!!! My friends run to the market and grab more flowers, and I get to rearrange my own bouquet, which is what I always wanted to do anyway! The girls dress me up and do my hair. We all have gardenias in our hair. We drive over to the wedding site together...~lalalala...
I am so lucky to have such a beautiful family of friends. And now I am a married woman! And the wedding is done!!! No more intense wedding website emails, no more waiting, no more stressing over guest lists. It's done! Some people say marriage isn't a big deal, it's just a piece of paper. But I have to say, for myself, and for Naim, as soon as we were "Man & Wife" we both felt an immediate, and wonderful change. It's subtle, and sort of hard to explain...but it's just the best feeling.


1 comment:

  1. *dunno da exact type of ma shawl..so..aku juz replace ngn HAIR..hahaha..act,im wearing hijab..

    ReplyDelete